How are pet technology products making a wave in the pet industry?
Modern technology and new media have taken over our lives? From smart homes to smartphones, we now have smart pet products to ace at our pet ownership. However, in an overpopulated market, it gets quite baffling to choose from thousands of products, each claiming to be the best. While choosing the best pet technology products, you need to consider several factors that would help you in your best purchase.
The durability of the product
Since the pet industry has gained popularity, many unknown brands have come forward in the rat race. However, the quality of these brands differs from the ones that are already famous and maintained their reputation. It’s suggested that you take your time researching the products and decide the best pet tech product for your fellow companions.
No matter how economical and popular a product is, the performance of pet tech products matters the most.
So, if you’re really into some gadget that would provide value to you and your pet. Monitor the performance and decide for yourself if it’s suitable enough for your pets.
- So lightweight and compact, you can hold it with one hand.
- The intuitive design is so easy to use, you won’t even have to read the controls after the first couple tries.
- Designed with a quick turn dial that features positive clicks when controlling the auxiliary functions and while alternating through the 10 stimulation levels.
- Comes with settable BarkLimiter levels to help keep the noise down.
- Features 4 training buttons that deliver continuous or momentary vibration, stimulation and tone.
- Waterproof receiver collar for dogs 8 pounds and up, or neck sizes 6-28 inches.
- Covers up to 1/3 acre with included wire, expandable up to 25 acres with additional boundary wire (not included).
- 4 adjustable levels of static correction with highest intensity levels available, tone with vibration option alerts your pet with a beep and vibration. Run Through Prevention- Correction increases if your dog tries to run through the boundary zone.
- Low battery indicator Collar uses PetSafe 9-Volt PAC11-12067 battery (included).
- Works with multiple dogs and cats (additional receiver collars required).
- Compatible with Amazon Echo, so you can feed your cat or dog using voice commands.
- You can control your pet’s meals using your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone from anywhere.
- Get alerts directly to your phone and feed your furry friend on a schedule.
- Design customized mealtimes—set up to 12 meals to feed on your pet’s schedule or use the Feed Now option to give her food outside normal feeding times.
- Food can be dispensed from 1/8 cup to 4 cups. Use the Slow Feed option to dispense food over a 15-minute period—this is great for pets who eat too fast.
- For dogs 5 pounds and up, collar fits neck sizes 6-23 inches.
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 3/4 acre (210 feet in diameter), add an unlimited number of pets with additional wireless receiver collars and expand containment size with additional Wireless Transmitters.
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction, or tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep. Correction stops after 15 seconds.
- Waterproof receiver collar uses rechargeable battery (included).
- Portable wireless system sets up in 1-2 hours.
- Waterproof receiver collar for dogs 8 pounds and up, with neck sizes 6-28 inches.
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 1/2 acre (180 feet in diameter). You can expand the containment size with additional wireless transmitters, and add an unlimited number of dogs with the Extra Wireless Fence Receiver Collar, sold separately.
- Wireless Transmitter has 5 adjustable levels of correction; tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep with a 30-second Time Out- correction which stops after 30 seconds.
- Portable wireless system sets up in 1-2 hours, also works with Free to Roam Wireless Fence, Free to Roam Wireless Receiver Collar, Stay + Play Wireless Fence and Stay + Play receiver collar.
- Low battery indicator Collar uses PetSafe RFA-67D battery (included).
- Self-cleaning automatic rake system cleans entire box 20 minutes after your cat goes to the bathroom. The rakes moves waste into a separated closed waste compartment for superior order control.
- Crystal litter is formulated to eliminate odors 5 times more efficiently than clay or clumping litter. It is also designed to absorb urine on contact and dries solid waste to reduce odor.
- Plastic litter tray liners prevent leaking that can stink up your home. Disposable litter trays are ideal for easy clean-up and this box includes 1 litter-filled tray to get you started.
- This product has been rigorously tested at manufacture’s labs for more than 100,000 cycles without failure or jamming.
- Extremely efficient as this system uses 5 to 10 times less litter than clay and clumping litter.
- Self-cleaning box keeps itself tidy for weeks—with no scooping, cleaning or refilling—so you can focus on your favorite parts of being a cat parent.
- Crystal cat litter first absorbs liquids and dehydrates solid waste, then the automatic rake shoves it all into a covered trap—which means you never have to touch or see the smelly stuff.
- Litter crystals rarely stick to cats’ paws, but this top-entry hood has a grated surface that adds extra protection from tracking.
- Built-in health counter tells you how many times your cat has used the box, so you can easily track your cat’s habits and share results with your veterinarian.
- Cleaning up is simpler than ever—just stick the lid on the disposable tray and toss it in the trash!
- Remote collar ideal for in-the-field training or hunting with close-working dogs.
- Features 21 levels of static stimulation to communicate with your furry friend.
- Includes vibration and tone options for correction as well.
- Waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet with a range of 500 yards.
- Comes with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for extended life.
- Works with your pet’s existing microchip.
- Lid to access food opens only when your registered pet approaches.
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory.
- Set the food type and quantity of meals. Check when your pet was last fed.
- Works with both wet and dry food
- Flap door knows your pets’ unique microchip or collar tag id and only opens for them; sized for small dogs and large cats.
- Flap stays locked for any other animal, keeping unwanted animals safely and securely out of your home.
- Easy to program with just one button and can remember up to 32 different pets; compatible with all microchips or RFID collar tags.
- Lets you control your pets’ comings and goings, with different modes including curfew mode which locks and unlocks automatically at a set time.
- Easy to install on any door, window, or wall and includes a RFID collar tag for a pet that’s not microchipped; batteries not included.
Every pet owner wants the best for their furry friends, and all thanks to science and technology, we can now rely on pet products entirely. The products listed in this article are the highest-rated and some of the best pet technology products that are tested by millions of pet owners and stood the test of time.